Monday, March 21, 2011

The Chocolate "Must"!

Deep Breath!

Okay, and here it goes. I am a chocolate maker. I own and I am also the CEO of Trufflicious Truffles, LLC, dba Ziva Chocolates and now my latest launch "Orgasm Chocolates"

I would like to start off by asking:

What do you think of "Chocolate and the Single Woman"?

If you are married, you are still considered part of the posse. Yes, you are!

I decided to create the title of "Chocolate and the Single Woman", which will be out this year as an ebook.

I believe in sharing our passions and one of mine is the incredible facination of women who "must" eat chocolate every single day of their lives.

Is that you? Is it a must for you to pass a creamy tentalizing bite of the cocoa bean (in whatever form) through your lips every day?

Okay, so you do that. What goes on in your mind? Anything? Or, do you even remember the experience, no matter how frequent?

I'm going to ponder...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I dream in chocolate, love chocolate, have to have it! Although I may not have it every day, I want to!!! I sometimes feel guilty about my obsession, but I still want to indulge. My wedding cake will have a healthy dose of chocolate as well as accompanying chocolate with it. Oh how I love the smell of chocolate in the morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you feel guilty about your obsession? Would you compare wanting to smell chocolate everyday the same as those who want to smell coffee everyday?
    I'm not sure and would love your thoughts on this...
    Is coffee a physical obsession as opposed to chocolate being an emotional obsession? Or, I'm kind of thinking that there is no difference.
    Thoughts???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I eat chocolate EVERY single day. my husband jokes that all i do at night is watch tv and eat bon bons. I am not sure I have ever gone a day without eating at least one bite and I feel no remorse, i think it has to be better for you than most junk food out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel guilty because it is something I cannot control....I ate M & M s last night driving with two other women. None of us could stop!!!

    Chocolate has a physical component as an obsession. The brain already anticipates what the mouth will feel and taste, and sends signals to the mouth.

    People generally do not sneak drinking coffee, but they do sneak chocolate.

    ReplyDelete